Welcome to the Durham Regional Police Service Online Reporting System. If this is an EMERGENCY, please call 911.
IF YOU HAVE A SUSPECT OR VIDEO EVIDENCE PLEASE CALL THE POLICE.(Exception Theft of Fuel from gas station)
- If the occurrence took place outside of the Regional Municipality of Durham please contact the police service responsible for that area.
- You MUST have a valid email address to use this system.
- If you feel victimized based upon the suspect's hate/bias, please call Police.
- If you believe this is Domestic Violence related, please call Police.
- If you need to report Graffiti or Tagging please call Police.
- If your original report was not completed on the Online Reporting system, do not add any supplementary information here. Please call Police.
Click on the Incident Type that you would like to report, a definition will be provided.
- Filing a false police report is a criminal offence.
- Reports filed on behalf of a third party, i.e. another person or for public property, will not be accepted. Reports must be filed by the actual complainant, owner or authorized representative.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted by email.
- Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
- To report lost or stolen passports contact your local passport office 1-800-567-6868
- To report stolen vehicle and/or licence plate, please call Police.
To report lost licence plate contact Service Ontario at any Durham Region location.
- To report lost or stolen Prescription Drugs, please call Police.
- Upon approval of your report you will receive an incident number within 48 hours via email.
To contact the Durham Regional Police Service, please call 905-579-1520 or 1-888-579-1520.