Women’s Recruitment Symposium
Are you a female interested in a career in law enforcement? To assist females interested in a career in the policing industry, DRPS will be hosting our 7th annual Women's Recruiting Symposium.
You are invited to register for consideration to attend and learn about careers with DRPS. Attendees will have an opportunity to meet DRPS members, including the recruiting unit, to learn about the hiring process and what it takes to become an employee of DRPS.
The symposium will include:
- Panel discussion with female members about their career in law enforcement
- Information on DRPS’ current hiring process and how to make your application stand out.
- Exposure to a variety of units within the organization
- Mock interviews
- Click the link below: Please note If you do not have a DRPS account, you will need to create one prior to completing the registration process https://www.drps.ca/join-drps/women-s-recruiting/
- Upload a letter of interest when resume is requested outlining:
- Your expressed interest in Durham Regional Police Service's employment opportunities
- Why you are passionate in participating in the Women's Symposium
- Listing any areas of policing you would like discussed OR questions you have for the day of the symposium
Date: Saturday, October 14, 2023
Time: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm (registration at 8:30am)
Location: DRPS Education and Training Centre located at 1400 Victoria St E, Unit #5, Whitby, ON.
(Lunch and Refreshments will be provided)
Deadline to register: September 10, 2023
Note: If you do not have a DRPS account, you will need to create one prior to completing the registration process.
Durham Regional Police Service has limited seats and will be selecting (80) applicants to attend. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance by email no later than September 30th, 2023.
If you have any questions on the symposium or registration process, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.